What to expect?
FemiWave™ is a noninvasive procedure that uses pulse waves to repair blood vessels, which improves blood flow to the vagina. The procedure is comfortable and performed on the outer and inner labia. It’s performed in-office, with no downtime, drugs or surgery, and results are long-lasting.
1) Request an appointment with a certified FemiWave provider
You can address your concerns and discuss the best treatment program for you with a Health and Wellness Advisor.
2) For the FemiWave procedure:
- Arrive 30 minutes early to your initial treatment to apply numbing cream.
- For follow-up treatments, numbing cream can be applied at home prior to appointment.
- The procedure takes 20-30 minutes to complete.
3) After the FemiWave procedure:
- You can resume normal daily activities, even sex the same night!
- Many women experience positive results post treatment including better sensation and shorter arousal time. *
*Results vary based on a patient’s medical condition and age and may take a few months to obtain.